HCC Risk Adjustment Reference Guide
Solution by Enjoin
Enjoin delivers complete solutions for clinical documentation integrity across the continuum and ensures evidenced-based care is accurately reflected through precise documentation and coding.
This comprehensive Risk Adjustment Reference Guide is perfect for your providers, practice management, coders and CDI specialists. Developed by physicians, this convenient pocket reference fits in a lab coat pocket and includes valuable information needed for accurate HCC capture.
- Risk Adjustment Primer
- Documentation and Medical Record Requirements
- General Documentation and Coding Guidelines
- Common Documentation Opportunities
- HCC Clinical Coding References
- HCC Descriptions
- HCC Hierarchical Listings
- HCC Disease/Disabled Interactions
- Annual updates based on ICD-10 and HCC changes