When you partner with Greenway, you have the opportunity to connect to more than 1,000 healthcare entities.
A centralized, cloud-based network
One of the most open and connected platforms in the industry, Greenway Exchange frees you from needless and pricey point-to-point connections. It connects clinical systems and unlocks data so you're able to provide the highest quality of health information management and patient care.
Greenway Exchange facilitates the movement of data between EHRs and practice management systems and other applications.
Our interoperability engine, Greenway Exchange, enables efficient connections through a single-network infrastructure.
Greenway Exchange has the ability to use one connection to an external entity to benefit multiple customers.
Interoperability is critical for practices to provide high-quality care and maintain independence.
Exchange operates using a hub-and-spoke model. Customers send data to Greenway Exchange, which passes it to the vendor or endpoint in a single connection.
- 1,369 vendors connected
- 21.8 million messages per month
- 8,242 site-to-vendor connections
- 14,669 interfaces
We offer several interoperability products and services, in addition to Greenway Exchange.
- Greenway is one of seven founding members of the CommonWell Health Alliance, a nonprofit trade association that allows users to exchange clinical information with other participants, free of charge.
- Greenway offers a next-generation, open-platform technology with application programming interface (API).
- Medical devices integration makes it easy to connect with top device vendors, simplifying daily operation, and making caregiving easier.
“Greenway has been an incredible partner, enabling us to get information to and from the hospital's system. When our doctors are delivering babies or providing other services there, they can access the most up-to-date information available.”
Proposed regulatory changes could work in your favor
Freeing the practice to focus on patient care via Greenway Revenue Services
Using interoperability to maintain physician independence
Proposed Quality Payment Program updates
Explore what interoperability can do for your practice.