Greenway is one of seven founding members of CommonWell Health Alliance, a nonprofit trade association dedicated to clinical information exchange.
Greenway’s integration with CommonWell Health Alliance provides access to a nationwide patient information exchange connecting 15,000+ provider sites.
Intergy: Helping tribal health centers reach their potential
- Indian Health Service-specific data and demographic tracking
- Data capture for National Data Warehouse reporting
- Integration with dental EHR
- Purchased Referred Care tracking and authorizations
- Data capture for Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA) reporting
- Custom referral template for paper authorization
Highlights of Greenway’s EHR include:
- Patient-centric chart
- A template-driven system to reduce time spent entering patient encounter data
- Integrated image storage
- Customizable health reminders
- Evaluation and management (EM) billing calculator to assist providers with current procedural terminology (CPT) coding
- Built-in Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) functionality
Greenway’s Practice Management solution offers:
- Patient flow tracking
- Integrated patient eligibility tracking
- Integrated appointment scheduling and automated recall
- Automated charge entry from patient counter in the electronic medical record
- Full revenue cycle management built into software
- Purchased Referred Care authorization tracking
“We knew we were dealing with a different kind of partner. Their team was very knowledgeable and experienced. This was a big undertaking for us, but we knew we could trust them.”
Watch this short video to see how our EHR works for you
You spoke, we listened … and developed electronic health records solutions based on your needs.
- Fewer clicks and simpler reporting
- Personalized experiences for each user
- Integrated billing to capture all revenue
After you watch this short video, request a free demo to get started!
Medical billing expertise
Work with Greenway Revenue Services to drive profitability and financial success.
- Offering extensive experience in revenue cycle management, our dedicated medical billing team partners with yours.
- We focus on improving key performance indicator (KPIs) through data analysis, denial management, and outstanding A/R follow-up.
- Our team integrates with your practice, serving as an extension of your team, with ongoing communication and shared technology access.
The average revenue improvement seen by practices after switching to Greenway Revenue Services.
The average decreased days in A/R for Greenway Revenue Services users.
Explore additional resources for tribal health
All Nations enters a new era: Implementing a new EHR amid the pandemic and still seeing revenue grow 150%
6 solutions to tribal health challenges
Indian Health Service clinic implements Intergy, increases annual revenue by $1 million
Tribal health clinic achieves 89-90% clean claim rate with Greenway Revenue Services
Discover a top-rated EHR and practice management solution designed for tribal health.