With Greenway Care Coordination Services (GCCS), you can improve care for patients with chronic conditions and increase value-based reimbursement for Chronic Care Management (CCM).
NEW! Real-Time Prescription Benefit
Choose the most affordable and clinically appropriate treatment by accessing patient-specific benefit information within the EHR workflow. Now available with Intergy.
of Medicare beneficiaries have two or more chronic conditions
of healthcare spending is attributed to patients with chronic conditions
To be eligible for the CCM fee, providers must:
- Be on a certified EHR for specified purposes such as symptom management, social resources, and medication management.
- Maintain a comprehensive electronic care plan accessible to all relevant care members — including the patient — and shared according to HIPAA regulations.
- Ensure the patient has 24/7 access to care through secure messaging portals, phone, texting, etc. This gives patients the opportunity to communicate beyond the office.
- Facilitate transitions of care by managing referrals, providing post-discharge transitional care management, and sharing a patient’s information electronically with other relevant clinicians.
- Coordinate care with their patients by assessing health, implementing care, and reassessing and adjusting care plans accordingly.
Through over 100 clinically validated care plans with diagnosis-driven goals and protocols, GCCS addresses chronic conditions including, but not limited to, the following:
- Alcohol use or abuse
- Alzheimer’s and related dementia
- Arthritis (osteoarthritis and rheumatoid)
- Atrial fibrillation
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Cancer (breast, colorectal, lung, and prostate)
- Chronic kidney disease
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Drug/substance use or abuse
- Heart failure
- Hepatitis (chronic viral B and C)
- Hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Ischemic heart disease
- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders
Benefits for patients … and your practice
In partnership with MD Revolution, GCCS provides a remote care management program to identify eligible patients within Greenway’s EHR and provide patient-centered care plans.
- Boosted patient loyalty through greater focus on patient-centered care
- Improved population health outcomes
- Out-of-office care to manage conditions between visits and encourage patients to make healthy decisions
- Increased revenue from non-face-to-face reimbursable opportunities
- Patient outreach by MD Revolution to validate enrollment, evaluate current diagnoses, and provide patient education
Patients win with PCMH model, 4X growth of telehealth providers
Addressing disparities in healthcare during COVID-19
What is care coordination? Understanding the basics
Greenway client increases revenue by 10% through value-based care
Through care coordination services, your practice can improve results.