Greenway is one of seven founding members of CommonWell Health Alliance, a nonprofit trade association dedicated to clinical information exchange.
Greenway’s integration with CommonWell Health Alliance provides access to a nationwide patient information exchange connecting 15,000+ provider sites.
Easy-to-use, built-in features customized for OB-GYN practices
- Save time with pre-built comprehensive OB charting.
- Access ready-to-go clinical forms for initial, return, and postpartum visits.
- Use pre-built clinical forms for common problem visits and well woman exams.
- Customize the templates to fit your practice’s workflows and preferences and to sync with predictive orders and medications.
Watch this short video to see how our EHR works for you
You spoke, we listened … and developed electronic health records solutions based on your needs.
- Fewer clicks and simpler reporting
- Personalized experiences for each user
- Integrated billing to capture all revenue
After you watch this short video, request a free demo to get started!
"Greenway is amazing, so user-friendly. I hire and train new employees, and it's one of my easiest things to do is to train them on Greenway. I think that we're able to be better with our billing and collections because they offer so much help and support."
Medical billing expertise
Work with Greenway Revenue Services to drive profitability and financial success.
- Offering extensive experience in revenue cycle management, our dedicated medical billing team partners with yours.
- We focus on improving key performance indicator (KPIs) through data analysis, denial management, and outstanding A/R follow-up.
- Our team integrates with your practice, serving as an extension of your team, with ongoing communication and shared technology access.
The average revenue improvement seen by practices after switching to Greenway Revenue Services.
The average decreased days in A/R for Greenway Revenue Services users.
“If Greenway Revenue Services had not come into my life, I don’t think I’d be in private practice today. I would have had to merge into a hospital-based practice or join another group."
Explore additional resources for OB-GYN practices
Discover a top-rated EHR and practice management solution designed for OB-GYN practices.