Greenway is one of seven founding members of CommonWell Health Alliance, a nonprofit trade association dedicated to clinical information exchange.
Greenway’s integration with CommonWell Health Alliance provides access to a nationwide patient information exchange connecting 15,000+ provider sites.
Easy-to-use, built-in EHR features for primary care practices
Easily identify open care gaps
- Identify and address open patient care gaps based on age, gender, and medical history.
- Customize preloaded Health Reminders for your primary care practice.
Quickly see patient data trends
- Improve patient care by tracking and trending lab values over time.
- Share with providers in your practice or keep provider specific.
Save time with Favorite templates and Quick Text
- Document patient encounters with 500+ customizable preloaded forms and templates.
- Email and share forms/templates with other practices through Intergy.
Increase revenue by filling open timeslots
- Easily fill open slots with automatic notification of patients waiting for availability.
- Increase revenue and patient satisfaction through hassle-free scheduling and a built-in waitlist.
Watch this short video to see how our EHR works for you
You spoke, we listened … and developed electronic health records solutions based on your needs.
- Fewer clicks and simpler reporting
- Personalized experiences for each user
- Integrated billing to capture all revenue
After you watch this short video, request a free demo to get started!
The average revenue improvement after practices switch to Greenway Revenue Services.
The average decreased days in A/R for Greenway Revenue Services users.
Harness Intergy Practice Analytics
We help you transform your practice’s data into actionable insight to increase efficiency and revenue.
- Use dashboards to track value-based care performance.
- Develop time- and cost-saving processes.
- Identify gaps in care based on diagnoses, lab results, vitals, visits, risk level, and more.
- Customize fields to see financial analytics at the level you want.
- Analyze obscure or non-standard measures.
- Supports group reporting and all EHR-based measures.
“Everything in Practice Analytics is just huge. We use it every day, whether it’s dashboards for tracking our clinical quality or operational measures, to the actual custom reports that we can build.”
“The reports, alerts, and information on which the nurses and doctors will rely are right there, automatically, every morning.”
Solutions for the complete primary care practice
Explore additional resources for primary care providers
Discover a top-rated EHR and practice management solution designed for primary care practices.