Powerful, intuitive technology that focuses on children and the adults who care for them
Treating children means managing multiple “customers” during each visit: the patient and his or her caregivers. Each expects a different healthcare experience — children look for interactions that stimulate development, while parents seek quick, thorough attention to their children’s well-being. To meet both parties' expectations, providers need documentation solutions that allow them to break free from computer screens and interact with their patients.
Greenway Health’s suite of health IT tools helps providers stay focused on children and their parents or guardians while still documenting everything they need to maintain complete charts and get paid for the services delivered.
- Clinical templates for general and specialty visits such as well-child, immunization, and asthma decompensation and exacerbation
- Mobile tools that allow providers to quickly review charts in or out of the office
- E&M coding that ensures each visit type receives the maximum appropriate coding
- Online patient portal with family account management features so a parent or guardian can access their children’s health information from one account
- Reminder tools to help busy parents make and keep appointments
- Medical billing services that follow every single denial and dollar to ensure that your revenue is optimized