Medical billing services survey: Providers and practice administrators
- Only 59% of secondary claims are filed.
- 79% of providers deal with 10 or more payers, making it difficult to follow up with claims.
- Only 32% of patients who owe money receive a collection letter. Most patients likely won’t send payment without prompting.
- 12% of practices never update payer fee schedules, potentially leaving money on the table.
- Only 55% of practices use analytics to identify patients due or overdue for recommended services. Linking clinical processes with financial processes can drive big improvements in a practice’s financial performance.
If you fall into any of these buckets, our medical billing services can help you improve collections, cash flow, and profitability.
Boost your medical billing services performance
With Greenway Revenue Services and Greenway Clearinghouse Services, we’ll help you collect every dollar you earn.
Billing process expertise
We optimize your practice's billing processes and healthcare technology to efficiently and effectively improve your revenue opportunities.
Scalable knowledge platform
We apply solutions from one practice to the next to streamline processes and help you discover the methods that work best for you.
Long-term financial focus
Through in-depth analysis, we identify trends and tackle the root cause to guide your practice toward attaining its financial goals.
Regulatory transition guidance
Our expertise in fee-for-service billing allows your practice to transition to value-based care to receive incentives and improve your bottom line.
Intergy increases practice efficiency, ensuring focus on patient care
Meeting the demands of rapid growth
GRS Lunch & Learn series - An up-close look at eligibility
GRS Lunch & Learn series - Optimizing the front office for revenue cycle success
Get your medical billing services and revenue cycle under control — with Greenway Revenue Services!