Special circumstances, special purposes
Community health centers serve patients who may otherwise lack adequate access to quality care, and they do so while managing challenges such as limited funding and detailed reporting requirements.
To meet their patients’ needs and operate as efficiently as possible, community health centers and rural health clinics require solutions designed with their patients, practitioners, reporting requirements, and billing intricacies in mind.
Problem-solving through better planning
- Report data for UDS and Ryan White to maintain the financial support necessary to continue offering crucial access to healthcare in your community.
- Sliding-scale billing features.
- Capture and bill complex encounters.
- Ensure that patients’ bills for care rendered are proportionate to their financial means.
- Ensure proper billing under Medicare and Medicaid rules.
- Reduce denials and delays for billing complex encounters, such as when one patient sees multiple providers in a single day.
- Integrated electronic dental record, called MediaDent, is available.
- Clinical event manager for easier scheduling.
- Whole-patient healthcare, including dental, for patients who otherwise may not have access to quality care for themselves or their families.
- Ability to identify patients who are due or overdue for preventive care or chronic care services so you can reach out to them.
- Prevalidated for PCMH.
- Meaningful Use Stage 2-certified.
- Ability to gain recognition as a PCMH.
- Successful attestation for Meaningful Use.
- ICD-10 ready.
- Certified functionality for Electronic Prescribing of Controlled Substances (EPCS).
- Ability to easily make the switch to ICD-10, avoid delays and costs, and capture more detailed information about your patients.
- Electronic prescription of controlled substances to enhance patient safety and reduce drug diversion.
Better care for the community you serve ... we can help.