Phreesia’s Patient Intake Platform
Solution by Phreesia
Phreesia has been named the 2020 Best in KLAS solution for Patient Intake Management by the research and insights firm KLAS, in its annual Best in KLAS: Software and Services report. We’re proud to be the top-ranked patient intake management solution for the second year in a row, and we’d love to have the opportunity to show your organization how Phreesia can help engage patients in their care, boost profitability and improve efficiency.
We know that every patient who walks through your door is unique—and so are the needs of your organization. Whether you're a single specialty practice or large health system, Phreesia allows you to transform the patient experience, enhance clinical care, optimize staffing and increase profitability. Our automated intake platform is customizable and scalable to help your organization reach its goals.
Phreesia is a national network that:
- Manages 70 million patient intakes annually
- Includes more than 9,700+ Greenway Intergy and Primesuite providers
“After careful consideration of many technologies, we invested in Phreesia, and the return to our practice has been immediate and quantifiable. Phreesia has far exceeded our expectations, and I would recommend it without hesitation to practices of all sizes.”Dean Brown, CEO, Alabama Othopaedic Clinic
Over the past decade, Phreesia has grown rapidly and now includes robust applications across five product categories:
- Revenue Cycle
- Clinical Support
- Patient Activation
- API certified
- Certified bi-directional integration with PrimeSuite and Intergy
- Digital intake and consent forms
- Mobile Intake across 20 languages
- Logic-driven interviews customized to each individual patient
- Real-time insurance verification
- Automated payment collection and flexible payment options
- Patient-reported outcomes (PROs) and screening tools for 25+ specialties
- Patient Activation tools, including patient satisfaction surveys
- Reporting and Analytics
- HITRUST CSF certified and PCI-compliant
Registration – Phreesia is designed to save your team the headache of check-in forms. Our platform tailors the intake experience to each patient, collecting demographic, medical, and social history, payment information and consents. The data is automatically sent back to Greenway, allowing you to capture a complete patient record.
- Mobile: Patients can register before their appointment, or on their mobile device while in your office.
- PhreesiaPad: Patients can enter their information and pay privately and securely on our in-office wireless tablets.
- Arrivals kiosk: Arrivals is ideal for high-throughput waiting rooms and no-wait practices.
Phreesia Mobile – Click here to learn more.
Phreesia Arrivals Kiosk – Watch the video below to learn more.
Revenue Cycle – Phreesia offers revenue cycle applications for before, during and after the visit.
- Automatically verify insurance eligibility in real time for staff to review in a manageable, simple-to-understand format
- Accelerate reimbursement by automatically prompting patients to pay
- Provide flexibility with advanced tools, such as cost estimation, online payments, payment plans and card on file with payment assurance
Clinical Support Applications – Phreesia’s intake interviews enhance patient care by collecting essential medical and social history to better understand patients’ specific health risks, leading to more productive conversations with their providers.
- Automatically prompt patients to complete patient reported outcomes (PROs) and clinical screening tools for specific health conditions
- Collect and calculate responses for appropriate follow-up care and reimbursement
Patient Activation – Patient Satisfaction Surveys and other communication tools to engage patients in their care
Analytics – Phreesia’s robust suite of analytic tools empowers you to take control of your organization’s financial and operational health. Our permission-based reports give you important insights to drive accountability and success in your organization.
Privacy and Security – At Phreesia, privacy and security are our top priorities. We’re honored to have our efforts recognized with many of the industry’s most well-known certifications, including:
- HITRUST CSF Certification
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) Level 1 Service Provider
- Security Organization Control (SOC)
“When patients can see their balances on the pad, two things happen: One, we get more payments on balances, not just the copays, and two, patients are more comfortable because they have more control and they don’t have to have those uncomfortable conversations with the front desk.”Joy Prather, Technical Services Manager, Reno Surgical Associates