We are driven by the gold standard
Greenway Health engages in several certification and independent data security reviews for our product and service offerings.
These activities span both product and geographical regions.
Protecting and preserving the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information and infrastructure is critical to our mission.
Led by an industry veteran, backed by a team of industry-leading cybersecurity experts.
Investing in your future with a hosted solution
Experience peace of mind with greater security, ease of use, and cost savings.
When you transition to hosted, we take over daily data security and service responsibilities. Hosted solutions provide predictability and eliminate surprises associated with on-premise hardware and software.
Adapting to the changes in healthcare
Our data security team integrates with our application development teams to ensure the secure development of applications.
- Secure code development.
- Ongoing review of application security.
- Continuous monitoring of risk to applications based on new threats.
We make every effort to secure data at rest and in motion according to HIPAA regulations.
- Risk-based approach to security.
- Regulatory standards and guidelines to mitigate data risk.
We maintain tools and processes to secure data in all public and private hosting environments.
- Intrusion detection/prevention systems.
- Proactive vulnerability scanning.
- Endpoint security.
- Breach detection and response tools.
- Backup and disaster recovery procedures.
- Physical security controls.
Making value-based care work for the small practice
Greenway paves way for connection between CommonWell and Carequality
Episode 36 - Walking in the Cloud
Using interoperability to maintain physician independence
Our security framework includes our featured partners. Visit the Greenway Marketplace to see new offerings, details about our partners, and upcoming webinars.