You have the opportunity to gain loyalty, achieve the clinical outcomes you desire, and meet value-based goals by engaging your patients through Greenway’s Online patient portals — all while easing your staff’s burden so you can focus attention on providing better care.
Simplify patient engagement with our patient portal
Our Patient Portal combines with integrated Greenway Patient Messaging for patient-provider engagement by providing easy-to-use features that patients want.
The online patient portal also simplifies patient engagement requirements for Meaningful Use and value-based reimbursement through:
- Simple, fast registration
- Secure messaging
- Immediate view of health records that meets view, download, transmit (VDT) measure
Patient portal tailored to meet your needs
- Simple design used on any device, screen size, and internet browser
- Intuitive layout and menu options
This provides convenient, mobile access to your patients’ health records on any device.
- Simple registration
- Access to health records
- Secure messaging by email — Patient Messaging
- Appointment reminders by phone, text message — Patient Messaging
Patients can review care plans and ask questions, and access medication and dosage instructions. Providers can target at-risk patients with phone or text campaigns, and encourage adherence to care plans with appointment reminders.
- Appointment requests
- Lab results
- Health history forms online
- Appointment reminders by phone call, text message — Patient Messaging
Appointment requests can be made through the online patient portal. Your staff will spend less time on the phone providing test results — and online forms will save patients time, resulting in increased patient satisfaction and loyalty. Appointment reminders can reduce no-show rates by up to 56%.
- Patients use one account to access patient health information for all practices using Greenway Patient.
- Families may share an account to allow caregivers access to necessary health information.
Convenient access to care for patients means increased use of our patient portal. Caregivers can easily access health information for their dependents.
“Not being at every appointment with my mother has caused me worries. With the patient portal— when I can’t be there — I still can help her manage her health and that’s important to both of us."
Patient engagement, simplified.