ThreatAdvice, A NXTsoft company is a multi-faceted online cybersecurity risk analysis platform with a primary focus on non-technical cyber education for employees, awareness exercises including phishing tests, and real-time intelligence.
By using the Cyber Risk Awareness Tools, management is able to enhance its oversight and management of the enterprise cybersecurity by:
- Identifying factors contributing to and determining the overall cyber risk.
- Assessing the enterprise cybersecurity preparedness.
- Evaluating whether cybersecurity preparedness is aligned with inherent risks.
- Determining risk management practices and controls that are needed or require enhancement, and actions to be taken to achieve the desired result.
- Informing risk management strategies.
- Quarterly phishing campaigns performed by ThreatAdvice professionals.
- External scans, email exposure scans and detailed audit reporting.
- Policies and procedures library.
- Monthly company threat plan evaluation.
Our firm has been a client of ThreatAdvice for almost two years and has found the platform to be very useful in terms of educating our employees as to how to be cyber-prepared, and this of course ultimately helps our firm stay safe from cyber breaches. I would highly recommend the ThreatAdvice cyber education and phishing solution to anyoneFob James at Burr Forman, a ThreatAdvice client