An Update from Chief Executive Officer Richard Atkin
Dear Greenway community,
As we continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 here in the United States and around the world, we remain committed to meeting your needs.
Our clients are working to protect their communities and manage COVID-19 cases on the front lines. The Greenway team is here to provide our best support capabilities, as well as ongoing communication and updates as they become available.
We hope you will find this page a useful resource in this difficult time. Be safe and be well.
Chief Executive Officer
As you implement COVID-19 contingency plans, Greenway is here as your trusted adviser to provide product information as you need it. Schedule a consultation or request a demo.
A registered user on your account may log in and submit a support case or live chat with a member of our Support team at My Greenway.
Solutions for COVID-19 business continuity
As the number of COVID-19 cases continues to climb, your practice must manage a growing list of challenges and unknowns. Browse solutions and services that can help.
Success with virtual care starts with an innovative solution
Introducing Greenway Telehealth™, a secure, HIPAA-compliant solution designed with an easy-to-use interface for both providers and patients.
Greenway Telehealth is being designed according to the specific needs of Greenway’s ambulatory care customers, and in particular, practices looking for a sustainable, long-term solution.
Connect with patients using patient engagement tools.
Leverage patient engagement tools to answer questions, provide resources, and communicate with patients outside the office.
- Use population broadcasting to reach your patients with COVID-19 updates, office closure notices, and other timely messages.
- Appointment reminders help patients remember to keep their appointments and ensure your schedule maximizes your time.
- Use recalls to remind patients to come back for follow-up appointments.
Partner with a medical billing service to ensure stability.
To fortify your financial standing, partner with a billing service that doesn’t take sick days. Greenway Revenue Services provides billing expertise, consultation, and insight to guide your practice.
- Tap into our billing process expertise to optimize your workflows and improve revenue.
- In-depth analysis identifies trends and tackles root causes to guide your practice toward improved financial performance.
- A dedicated billing partner can provide continuity in the event of employee absences and allow billing staff to focus on other priorities.
Ensure data security with a hosted ehr.
In a turbulent time, you don’t want to worry about data security risks.
- A hosted EHR keeps your practice data in the cloud.
- Your data is protected by anti-virus software and 24/7 real-time monitoring.
- Access records anytime, anywhere — an advantage for staff members working from home.
Explore COVID-19 resources from our Knowledge Center
GRS Lunch & Learn series - An up-close look at eligibility
Make virtual care a reality with patient engagement tools
5 benefits of leveraging telehealth
Build your billing knowledge — from the basics to billing for COVID-19
The CARES Act: Your 17 top questions answered
Coronavirus relief: Additional COVID-19 allocations now available for healthcare providers
Best practices for telehealth — before, during, and after a visit
EHR integrations for COVID-19: resources and solutions from our Marketplace Partners
"Working together, we will defeat this invisible enemy and our countries will emerge from this crisis stronger for it—knowing that preparing for such crises must always be one of our top global health priorities."
Up-to-date resources from the CDC
Below is a curated collection of information and resources provided and maintained by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), an agency of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
As your practice works through unprecedented challenges, Greenway is here to support you.