Paya Billing & Patient Payments
Solution by Paya
Patient billing and payment acceptance just got earier. Together, Greenway Health and Paya are helping practices streamline patient billing and payment acceptance, get paid faster and drive exceptional patient experiences.
Why Practices Love Paya Integrated Billing and Patient Payments
- Billing and credit card processing is seamlessly integrated with practice management software
- Payments auto-post to patient ledger, eliminating manual date entry for easy reconciliation
- Offer patients more ways to pay including credit card, ACH, FSA/HSA and more
- Securely auto-bill patients without storing account information locally. Plus get auto-updates when cards expire
- Preferred practice pricing backed by a meet or beat rate promise
- Get paid faster by receiving credit card funds as soon as the next business day
- PCI compliant payment solution for the highest level of security
More and more often, practices are seeing an increasing number of uninsured and underinsured patients, which means that you are probably processing more patient payments in your office. Paya helps you to easily accept credit card payments through its secure, PCI-certified payment management system. With transactions flow seamlessly into Intergy, Intergy Practice Portal, and Medical Manager, saving you time processing claims and increasing cash flow.
Speed Payment Processing
Designed to increase efficiency when collecting payments Paya works with your practice management system, prompting you for authorization when final procedure data is entered into the system or when a payment is posted. The credit card information is transmitted via Paya and authorization is received quickly, usually in just a few seconds. The carrier’s response includes an authorization number and verification of credit card information.
See Immediate Revenue Improvements
After you swipe the patient’s credit card, you are given an authorization number. The transaction, and all other transactions done throughout the day, is kept in a host batch. Each night, the host passes all of the transactions to your selected bank where they are processed and deposited to your account. The next morning you can run a detailed report that shows you how many transactions were run and the total dollar amount that was deposited from the previous day.
You’ll see an immediate increase in your revenue stream by offering an alternate payment method that is both easy to use and integrated with your practice management system.