Data that makes a difference to your patients and your practice
Greenway helps my practice increase compliance by 95% through the use of analytics and reporting.
Teresa DuBose, Director of Physician Support ServicesFlorida Medical Clinic, PAGainesville, Florida
Practice success in today’s ever-changing healthcare climate requires more than raw data.
If you want to make well-informed decisions for your patients and your practice, and you want to succeed with value-based care, then you need greater insight into important metrics, such as population health and practice performance.
Data analytics empower healthcare organizations like yours to improve performance on patient, provider, and practice levels.
Greenway Health’s data analytics tools enable you to aggregate practice data, then turn it into useful information — including reporting requirements for incentive programs, insight into population health, and information to optimize billing and cash flow.
See how Greenway Health’s analytics tools can help you achieve your goals: healthier, happier patients.
Visibility into financial performance and practice workflows
• Complete financial reporting
• Custom reports
• Easy-to-read dashboards
• Automated alerts if key performance indicators drop
• At-a-glance financial performance information
• Insight into how to improve workflows, practice efficiency and profitability
• Track remittance feeds to benchmark practice against state and national feeds based on specialty
• Actionable information to make workflow changes and adjust billing procedures
• Prevent losing money because of payer denials
Incentive and value-based programs participation
Dashboards to help you monitor progress and report for programs such as:
• Meaningful use
• Quick access to performance and progress information
• Insight into population health, allowing practices to focus on quality care while increasing revenue