- Produces revenue without third party insurance
- Facilitates Directly Compensated Pre-trial Evaluations
- Our platform is provided at no-cost to participating clinics and physicians
- Creates new practice revenue stream that will offset the cost of your PrimeSUITE EHR
- Our platform and practice has no impact on your existing office workflows
- The platform is fully integrated with your PrimeSUITE EHR
- Focuses on referring patients to phase 2 and phase 3 clinical trials that address chronic disease
Produce Revenue Without Medicare, Medicaid or Private Insurance by Conducting Pre-trial Evaluations.
Pre-trial evaluation is the process of pre-screening patients for phase 2 and 3 clinical trials that address chronic disease and referring them to a trial site. The process does not require that a physician be a principal investigator or sub-investigator. Most any practicing physician is eligible without any special designations. Participating physicians are compensated consistently for conducting pre-trial evaluations by an independent third party.
ePatientFinder completely automates this process with its no-cost, web-based platform. The platform educates physicians on trials that are being offered in the community that address chronic disease. It is integrated with the PrimeSUITE EHR so that once a physician opts-in to referring their patients to a particular trial, a query is run to identify ideal patients. ePatientFinder will then conduct outreach to the patients to further screen and help schedule them to come in for the pre-trial evaluation with the physician.
Physicians are compensated directly from ePatientFinder, fair market value for the time they spend with the patient conducting the evaluation. Physicians are compensated regardless of whether the patient is referred to the trial or not. Unlike Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance, there are no denials and no impending reimbursement cuts. Pre-trial consultations may also be conducted by mid-levels.