HCC/Risk Adjustment Services
Solution by Enjoin
Enjoin delivers complete solutions for clinical documentation integrity across the continuum and ensures evidenced-based care is accurately reflected through precise documentation and coding.
Are You Sharing Risk or Savings?
As value-based healthcare continues to expand, HCC capture with an emphasis on complete documentation has a significant impact on your bottom line. Choose the industry experts in coding, documentation integrity, and risk adjustment for value-based care.
Our portfolio of services includes
- HCC Revenue Optimization and Risk Mitigation
- Daily Pre-visit Planning/Retrospective Auditing
- Mock RADV audits
- Episode Payment Model Analysis and Education
- Operational Practice Assessments
- HCC Risk Adjustment Coder Seminar (AAPC CEU approved)
- Clinical Documentation Program Design and Implementation
- Provider Education
- HCC Education Resources
- HCC Risk Adjustment Reference Guide
- CDocT® web-based resource for HCCs and Risk Adjustment
- Physician-led company with over 10 years of experience in risk adjustment
- Peer to peer provider education
- Practicing providers on staff representing variety of service lines
"Enjoin has played a vital role assisting with Risk Adjustment documentation and Hierarchical Condition Category (HCC) education at Baptist Health. Enjoin has integrated data from scheduling and payer reports and implemented a pre-planning process that prioritizes and places precise information for our provider pre-visit and feedback processes. Giving providers an intimate view of their own documentation and a strategy to improve work flow is imperative for accurate risk score capture. Enjoin is an essential partner to assist with growing our Ambulatory CDI department."Jennifer Boles, CPC, CRC, System Manager, Ambulatory CDI, Baptist Health KY
“We engaged Enjoin to provide CDI guidance as part of our focus on HCC/Risk Adjustment and to improve capture of our risk scores. Our physician educator from Enjoin is fabulous, outstanding and made me love HCCs and CDI. His energy and connection with the physicians is like no other.”Dr. Lipson, Thoracic and Cardiac Surgeon and CMO, Baptist Health KY