PrimeSUITE for Pediatrics
Greenway offers unique content and templates for the Pediatrics specialty. More than 150 customizable templates are currently available for Pediatrics EMR customers using PrimeSUITE to document at the point of care.
Content for this specialty was developed by board-certified pediatricians, PrimeSUITE customers at various pediatric sites, and Greenway’s on-staff physicians, nurses and members of our Clinical Content Team. Greenway first offered dedicated content, including templates, for the pediatrics specialty in 2003. Since then, Greenway’s initial pediatrics EMR templates and related content have been revised, expanded and extensively beta-tested by PrimeSUITE physicians at several different independent practices.
Greenway’s knowledgebase and content-specific information will help your practice with:
- Clinical Content — Templates for this specialty cover documentation of clinical encounters for well-child visits, problems from allergies through viral infections, sports physicals, immunizations; everything you need to serve patients from newborn to young adult.
- Immunizations List — The Immunizations List is displayed and accessed on the Facesheet with multiple view options. Vaccine types are defined by the practice and include series details that build the schedules for each patient that are customizable.
- Age- and Gender-Specific Growth Charts — PrimeSUITE allows automatic graphing of vital signs to growth charts.
- Correspondence — The Pediatrics Template Library includes various letters including practice letters, patient letters, and patient referral letters. PrimeSUITE generates these documents electronically on your customized letterhead, ready to be emailed or printed.
- Work Flow Management — PrimeSUITE enables you to send tasks or make requests of other physicians or practice associates for sign-offs, thus improving your ability to follow up on the details that can get lost in the paper world.
- Customizable Lab Flow Sheets — PrimeEXCHANGE, integrated with PrimeSUITE, allows seamless imports of laboratory values.
- Device Integration — Results from various clinical devices integrate seamlessly with PrimeSUITE. For example, vitals from various devices can be ported directly into the Vitals section of a patient’s chart.