|We have been impressed with PrimeSUITE’s functionality, its use of a leading technological platform and the management team’s support for our strategic plans. We believe this partnership will further allow Mercy Health Partners to better serve its affiliated physicians and patients.|
|— Dr. Yousuf Ahmad, Senior VP and CIO
Mercy Health Partners
Greenway’s community EHR (electronic health records) software for hospitals assists:
- Strengthening physician loyalty
- Build a community patient health record
- Improve quality of care
- Enhance physician recruiting in the community
Industry experts estimate that only 25% of physicians use electronic health records in their medical practices. Most physicians are convinced that EHRs will improve patient care, office efficiency and ultimately their financial bottom line. They simply lack the funding, expertise in evaluating and implementing a solution and/or the ability to support the technical infrastructure.
Greenway offers intuitive EHR software for hospitals that create workflows to ensure usability and encourage physician adoption. Nearly 100% of Greenway customers have implemented and use the PrimeSUITE EHR at the point of care. This is more than double the national average for deployed EHRs.
PrimeSUITE was designed for the physician practices in your healthcare community.
- Usability at Point of Care – The most important step in building a community EHR is physician adoption, which PrimeSUITE’s usability ensures. PrimeSUITE was designed by physicians with an emphasis on seamless integration into workflow.
- Interoperability – Hospital integration is another key component to a community EHR. Greenway’s HL7-based interface engine, called PrimeEXCHANGE, and its hosted platform facilitates reliable exchange of information between physician practices and hospital systems.
- Current Technology – Greenway’s PrimeSUITE is built on the Microsoft .NET platform, which is a favorite platform of hospital IT organizations due to its advanced technology, ease of support and compatibility with other technologies and systems.