Customer Success Stories
Telling the Greenway story through the successes of our customers.
Measuring our effectiveness
by the Greenway Experience
Greenway’s success is measured in the success of our customers — those working each day to set the bar for high-quality, cost-efficient, coordinated care and improving the health of the population as a whole.
Thus, we’re always proud to tell our story through the stories of our customers. What is your experience?® isn’t just a Greenway tagline…it’s how we operate.
Read below to learn how our customers are experiencing improved care delivery and profitability, through concise success stories or in-depth case studies focusing on return on investment (ROI) and outcomes achieved.
- Albuquerque Health Care for the Homeless (NM): Using PrimeSUITE to Bring Population Health to the Streets (PDF)
- Alpine Urology (CO): Alpine Urology Uses PrimeSUITE to be First Practice to Join Colorado HIE for Care Collaboration, Improved Outcomes (PDF)
- Arlington Orthopedics (TX): Saving Hundreds of Thousands with Switch to Flexible PrimeSUITE (PDF)
- Boulder Community Hospital (CO): Second Time Around, BCH Knew What It Wanted in an EHR (PDF)
- Colonial Healthcare (Sumter, SC): Improving Care and Increasing Revenue through NCQA PCMH Recognition (PDF)
- Doctors May-Grant and Lancaster General (PA): Achieving Standards-Based Interoperability and Care Coordination with Greenway and Epic EHRs (PDF)
- HealthLinc Community Health Center (IN): Delivering Better Care to the Medically Underserved
- Knoxville Kidney Center (TN): PrimeSUITE Flexibility, Usability Lead to Nation’s First Private Practice Designation as Joint Commission Center of Excellence (PDF)
- Lake Shore Obstetrics and Gynecology (Chicago, IL): Improving Financials while Making ICD-10 a ‘Total Non-Issue” (PDF)
- Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology (MN): Large Physician-owned Neurology Practice Finds Meaningful Use Easy with MU Dashboard (PDF)
- Mound Family Practice (Miamisburg, OH): Clinic Adds to Future of Medicine with PrimeRESEARCH (PDF)
- Munroe Regional (Ocala, FL): Health System, Medical Society and Forward-Looking Physicians Connect Community of Health (PDF)
- NEW: OB-GYN, PC (Kalamazoo, MI): Busy Practice Improves Productivity, Interoperability, Care with new EHR (PDF)
- Optima Women’s Healthcare (Parker, CO): Greenway Great IT Partner for Solo Practitioner (PDF)
- Otolaryngology Physicians of Lancaster (PA): Improving Financials, Maintaining Control with Greenway Revenue Cycle Service (PDF)
- Palm Beach Obstetrics and Gynecology: A 2008 Davies Award winner!
- Pediatric Medical Associates (San Diego, CA): Beacon Community Practice Uses PrimeSUITE CCD for Meaningful Use Immunization Reporting (PDF)
- PrimaryPlus (Vanceburg, KY): FQHC Serves the Underserved (PDF)
- PrimeCare (Dothan, AL): Clinical Trials Improve Population Health, Expand Revenue and Patient Volume (PDF)
- Regional Obstetrical Consultants (Chattanooga, TN): Supporting Advanced Telemedicine throughout a Mountainous Region (PDF)
- Seven Oaks Women’s Center (San Antonio, TX): Using Cloud Services to Make Faxing of Patient Data to Hospital Obsolete (PDF)
- St. Luke’s Cornwall Medical Group (NY): Multi-Site Group Increases Cash Collections with Clinically Driven RCM and Integrated PrimeSUITE EHR (PDF)
- The Veranda (Albany, GA): 60-year-old OB/GYN Practice Expands to Multi-Specialty with PrimeSUITE (PDF)
- Vein and Laser Center of Wilmington (NC): Vascular Surgeon Expands Practice, Has More Family Time (PDF)
- Virginia Surgery Associates (Fairfax, VA): Replacing Old EMR with PrimeSUITE Improves Productivity and Meaningful Use Reporting (PDF)
- NEW: Waco Surgical Group (Waco, TX): Improving Financials After 60 Years of In-House Billing (PDF)
- Women’s Healthcare of Illinois (Evergreen Park): Improving Care Coordination, Revenue Flow and Patient Engagement (PDF)
- Pediatric Associates (Bellevue, WA): Mobile Workflows Enhance Care and Convenience (PDF)
- Professional Park Medical (Carrollton, GA): Eliminating Transcription Costs, Increasing Revenue at Family Practice/Internal Medicine Provider (PDF)
- St. Cloud (MN) Medical: Multi-Specialty Practice Improves Financials by Nearly $2 Million Annually (PDF)